1. INTRODUCTION JurassicReport.com (“JR” or “we”) owns JurassicReport.com, which provides a collection of online services, including, without limitation, various communication tools, message boards, social networking features, personalized content and branded programming, and any other features, content or applications offered from time to time by TFN, including when the Services are accessed via the Internet, mobile or other device.
2. USER SUBMITTED INFORMATION A. “Registration Information” is the information that Users provide to JR: (a) to register for certain Services, for example, creating a profile, participating in forums and contests, or participating in chat rooms; or (b) to purchase products or services from or through the Services. Registration Information may include one or more of the following: date of birth, email address, first name, and time zone.
B. “Profile Content” consists of information Members may choose to add to their member profile, including a Member’s profile picture or avatar, user name, vanity URL, stated location, gender, online addresses, interests, social media contact information (i.e., facebook name, twitter name, and the like) and free-form content such as a Member’s Bio, friends, photo albums, signature, and similar information. A Member’s Profile Content is always public and available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third-party application developers, and anyone else with access to the Services. Profile Content may be displayed in search results both on the Services and on external search engines.
C. “Public Site Content” consists of information you disclose in public areas of the Services, such as your Profile Content, message boards, chat rooms and other community areas. Please be aware that Public Site Content is always public and available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third-party application developers, and anyone else with access to the Services. Public Site Content may be displayed in search results both on the Services and on external search engines.
D. “Correspondence” consists of information you disclose when you contact JR, for example, for customer service purposes.
Third parties that support the Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing users to share content or tracking aggregate site usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information. JR does not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, including cookies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features or personalization available through the Services.
To improve the quality of the Services, we may supplement the information we collect with information from third parties. If you access the Services through a third-party connection or log-in, we may also collect your user ID and/or user name associated with that third-party service, or any information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services.
We use the information we collect from and about Users for the following purposes:
B. To allow third-party service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Services. JR may make your non-public personal information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Services. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information entrusted to them and not use it for any other purpose than the specific service they are providing to JR.
C. To allow other Users to find you. In order to locate Members that a User may already know in the physical world and/or want to get to know in the online world, JR allows Users to search for Members using information the User already knows, such as username and identifies users matching that search information.
E. To contact you. JR may periodically send promotional materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications related to the Services to the email address you provided to us at registration or to your account. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from JR, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of as long as you are a Member, such as notifications of changes to the Services or policies.
F. To protect the rights of JR and our users. There may be instances when JR may disclose user information without providing notice or choice, including situations where JR has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of JR, our employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Services or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
G. To complete a merger or sale of assets. If JR sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, JR may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
5. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may seek confirmation regarding whether JR is processing personal information about you, request access to your personal information and ask that we correct, amend or delete your personal information. Please note that this is in regard to your personal information, not content you have posted to our sites.
If applicable law provides you the right to request access to, (receive) port, object to or restrict processing, seek rectification or request erasure of personal information held about you by JR, you may do so, as applicable, through controls on JR sites or by contacting JR directly. To protect your privacy, JR will endeavor to take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
10. SECURITY JR uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard user information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
11. ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONAL DISCLOSURE JR may receive compensation in the form of money, product and/or discounts for promoting certain advertisers, affiliates and store fronts via this website and/or through social media. In order to provide full disclosure and transparency to our visitors, and comply with required Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines, all links presented on JurassicReport.com partnered advertisers, affiliates and store fronts will be clearly tagged with but not limited to “Sponsor News” and/or “Sponsor/Affiliate News”. Social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) will also include hashtags including but not limited to #ad, #sponsored and/or #affiliate. JR receives compensation via payments, products or discounts from the following advertisers/affiliates: Amazon, Entertainment Earth, Ebay, Target, Walmart and Sideshow Collectibles.